Friday, March 24, 2006

Choose Life (III)

"Some of you young folks been sayin, to me:
- 'Hey Pops! What'cha mean what a wonderful world? How bout all them wars all over the place, you call them wonderful? And how about hunger and pollution? They ain't so wonderfull either.'

Well how about listenin' to old Pops for a minute? Seems to me it ain't the world that's so bad, but what we are doin' to it.
And all I'm sayin' is see what a wonderful world it would be if only we'd give it a chance.

Love baby, love. That's the secret.

Yeah. if lots more of us loved each other we'd solve lots more problems and then tis world be a...
That's why old Pops keeps sayin':

I see trees of green, red roses too

I sse them bloom for me and you
And I think to my self, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people goin' by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' 'how do you do?'
They're really saying 'I love you'

I hear babies cryin', I wahts them grow
They'll lear much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderfull world

Oh yeah."

Louis Armstrong
(letra escrita por George Weiss e Bob Thiele)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I oughta say, love ain't all that sunshine. Treachery and backstabbin' are real good buddies of love, if ya catch my meanin'. No, kiddo, you'se ain't wrong. You just need to be addin' somethin' there: respect. There's no lovin' without respect, and there's no respect with no lovin', see?

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mas essa música eh uma praga XDDDD

abraços!

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful woooooooooooooorld.
Nem é tão bonito asism.

:*

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home